There are many print processes that can be used to decorate an item.
- Screen Print directly prints onto an item one color at a time
- Transfers are screen printed onto a piece of paper and then applied to the item with heat and pressure
- Thermal Film is most often used for applying individual player names and numbers, but can be used for other simple designs
- Sublimation is a full color dye process that can only be used with performance fabrics
- Direct Garment Print uses an industrial inkjet printer with special fabric inks to print in full color
- Rhinestones... got bling?